Nov 30, 2004

So The Sneeze is having an essay contest, the winner of which wins a wireless router. The catch is that the essay has to be under 100 words. I don't think i have ever had to write such a short essay, and: it, is, tough. I wrote my piece and it was like 130 words over, wha fa? Anyway, below please find my entry:



Mr. Sneezer,

This letter, hereby, is to introduce myself and apply for the position of “Old-Timey Essay Contest Winner”. Please find my resume attached. It clearly states, in no uncertain terms, that I like this thing. More to the point, it clearly illustrates and illuminates the fact that I want this thing. When I say thing I mean router. On that point I will conclude my speech and example-list, and leave you with my name. My name is Martin Flanagan.

Thank you for your time, and have a day,
Martin Flanagan.






Thoughts? Queries? Fart Jokes?

No comments: