Jan 22, 2005

Bran Van 3000

Yo Blogfans!
It has been a while since i blogged, i feel drained, lifeless. I am currently in scenic:

VANCOUVER CANADA!

Last week i was in:
ALGARY ALBERTA! and

(drumroll.....)



EDMONTON!!!

next week i am going to:


TULSA!


historic:

Albuquerque!

before wrapping the week in:

scientific:

DOLPHINICA!

my tummy is still somewhat rotten from the 30 pounds of beef i ingested in Alberta. They really do, as they say, "bring the beef in the 'Berta". They always say that.

In other news, I saw "Fighter Pilot" at IMAX today, it was a total thrill. What i learned is: "There is no better job than that of a fighter pilot, and nothing in the world worse than a war". I got moralled good at the IMAX.

The pilot was good, but we missed "Santa vs. The Snowman 3D" by a week. That would have been, "The Real Beef-Ball", as they say.



OTHER THINGS THEY SAY:

"Can't milk a cow without grabbin' a little tit".

True.

"That piss heap is making me thirsy".

Now that's just gross.

I'm going for sushi, i promise my posts won't suck/offend as much as this one once i return to "On-Terrible", get it? (They really do say that).

bb4n - m.u.d (miss you dudes). M.

No comments: