Apr 7, 2005

Since You've Been Gone

Hey Gang!


Guess Who's Back!
Back Again!
Bloggie's Back!
Tell Your Friends!

I missed you. I say I missed you like this: RST-VW (pronounced "wrist-voo"). It sounds like a dog saying "missed you" and it is a delicious little word game! YUM/YUP!

I am sorry to have left all of you netizens hanging while I was sleeping at the wheel, with that stupid LEO-GEO Bad Dudes picture to stare at. It has been a weird* couple of weeks (it has been a month) since I bloggered - with this changing weather, day-light savings and all the rest - but you can take comfort in the fact that while i haven't actually written anything on my blog I have thought about blogging several times. Among the considered blog ideas that were tossed out like a dirty adult diaper were:


- changing the whole blog theme to a Kelly Clarkson Fanhome, with all kinds of bells and whistles (see: photoshopped pictures of K.C holding hands with Leo, a symbolic passing of the torch).

- a report with pictures of my snowboarding trip with Jules, which was excellent. In the end I decided to keep the fond memories to myself. No offense to you guys, but there just wasn't much Leo talk on the trip.


- a copy of the angry letter I wrote to CNN last week chastising them for listing an "Exotic SI Swimsuit Gallery" as a sports headline every fricking day for the past two months. There are room for two headlines and one of them every day is a swimsuit gallery. Today the headlines are: • Rain delays Masters start and • Exotic SI Swimsuit Gallery: Venus Williams. Shameless.

- the life story of our buddy Terrence - from details of his wild younger days to the real reason he is not getting his Tracks newsletter or E-News announcement. there would be a Q and A with the man himself, and an in-depth analysis of how he got to be so insanely fucking cute/bummed out.


- one that i actually wrote out part of that was mostly about how fricking awesome R.V's are that followed into outlining the awesome ways that I would deliver mail if I was a postman (as I don't dig dogs). The ways included: tank, t-shirt launcher from raps games, mind teleportation, brontosaurus. etc.

- responding to the one lonely question I got in response to my open season on all Leo related inquiries. I am sorry to "Pat" for not filling you in, though I promise to in future installments.

So as you can see, the ideas have been there, it is just the effort that has been amiss.

WHATS THAT TERRENCE?
T: So with all those discarded ideas, you must have something pretty special for us today?
M: Well Terrence, that kind of depends on whether or not you think A LEONARDO DICAPRIO WORD SEARCH IS SPECIAL! Holy shit is right little T, you can do the search on the screen, or print that mother off for hours of Leo bliss...

SOMEONE: Hey Marto..
ME: Uh, yeah, who's there?
LEO: It's me, Leo..
ME: Oh hey Leo, what's up?
LEO: I love you.
ME: I know Leo, I know.






Leo Fanhome Word Search

ELPANETWPVIAEBRRIDERRTNOB
RREEATEEAHITMETAEIWTSEBET
DMODNNAWAMEDOSEEGNNSRUOEE
RIEEEVVIRLLGEVRAGAAONIPTE
NAIPCTIATPBKAPIHEDRSELREC
AIAASDRRBUNABSADOTNAIOEAR
BRVRETGAOMNAHOERHTREBREDN
GOSLEPCNONPPOCSITABERVIOS
REDHHTAPSEMIAMACMEVSBETER
NOMIGEEONACETINEAADGDLNNL
TNPOAOEHERPINANTBRTGOAIIW
AOOASRSBEREOSTOSEBENDPNGA
TNRINDILECDCSSEISSIIRNRAB
CSMDENNEERTAGLLNCEEBAAWBA
USWSIOGASITEGETEOTHTAEORK
ERLAECAGHSLTBOVAEOLAHNITO
BNIEEAADRLTVEBARNRAIEEHDI
RTIAAEAPAOBGELRLPGHABARLE
CSEBTEABRMWSAEEAEOBNIAMIA
TIHENETHSININOOWALOLNDOVL
RRDBOEIROAOCNEEGERAOTSIWP
RPDIKMNNTTEANGSKDNEHOAOSL
BUESNLEKTRTNABNIDLNLTTRAH
ENANADADRNIIRMDOATEOERNTE
ABATSDOWSLCIEEVRESRGGLGRS


WORD LIST:
- Leonardo -Gilbert -Grape -Hottie -Dicaprio -Beach -Aviator -Departed -Basketball -Diaries ---Boneable -Handsome -Terrence -Environment -Oscar -Snub -RSTVW -Thailand -Growing ----Pains






*weird doesn't follow the i before e rule, isn't that weird? That's how I remember how to spell "weird".




No comments: