Dec 31, 2005

Happy New Year Mu'F*ckas!

Helo Blogs, you are all helio blogs.

'Helio' means 'of the earth', and thus, you are all helio blogs.

Deal with it.



Sometimes I see people on the street, and they're all 'yo guy, yo you guuuuy, why didn't you update your weblog?'

But I don't respond, becasue I was saving it. Saving my response I mean. Saving it for now.



LOL ADMIN'S OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO WHY HE HAS NOT BEEN ON BLOG>

My reasons are three-peat.

1. Typing, contrary to popular belief, is hard.



2. It has been a simple matter of resources. For those not aware, resources are things you use to do things. I have been short on these things. These things are:

- Typing skills.



3. Typing, for humans, is not natural. It is not instinct.



END TRANSMISSION>

So, that should take care of that.

In closing, I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year. If you feel like you are drunk, please walk home or take a rickshaw or sleep in a gutter.



Also, I would encourage everyone to use 2006 as an opportunity to be a better person, or no, a better civilian. I, myself, have resolutioned to make several important steps in my life:

1. Learn to type.

The rest are secret resolvers, but i will give you a hint:



----------------------------------

Kisses,
LOL ADMIN>

No comments: