Aug 17, 2004

Hey gang, long time no blog.. You miss me? Since we last spoke the American men's B-Ball team has been eliminated from the Olympics. Tiger won the Tour Championship, and Ben Wallace had a breast reduction. Aren't sports weird? To celebrate our new union, I thought I would offer you some homemade jokes to get you through this gloomy Tuesday. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRIBS!
I'm not a rich man you can see,
but look between my foot and knee.
it's not a shack,
oh no siree.
I've got a MAN-SHIN
all for me!

F IS FOR FUNNY
B: Excuse me...
A: Yes?
B: Well, I don't mean to be rude, but your anus is showing...
A: A is for Anus!

HAIL KOREA
What do you say to a guy who's burning your mandu?
Man Don't!

CONSTIPATION NATION
Why can't snakes take good sized shits?
Because they are shit, and they smell like shit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it folks, see you in another two months! Try the meatballs, they taste like flesh!


No comments: