Oct 20, 2004

(Time for a sing along)

Blog, Blog, Blog, it's time to Blog. (sing with me...)
Bloggy Bloggy Fun Time, time to Blog.
Here comes a funny, joke about something,
or a really wacky picture that will make you giggle (tee hee hee hee)

(Change of pace)
Bloggiiiiiiing is my only releassssse!
It makes me feel free, free as a bird,
I spread my wings of words, and take fliiiiiiight!

Phrases and sentences like currents of soft warm air (soft warm air)
feeling the nouns and the verbs rushing through my hair! (through my hair)
Why can't i live so free, so free everyday,
as when I'm writing my Blog, I'm Blogging, I'm Blogging awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

(Hip hop extravaganza)
Yo i'm rappin about bloggin'
look at me rap, about bloggin'
look at a map, when your loggin'
so you don't cut down the wrong maple treee.. SNAP.

For me (spoken word)
blogging is like, life maaan,
you gotta make choices, when you blog,
like life,
do you post a joke? or a funny picture?
you decide your own future,
des-tinny, tin drum beat
rhythmic like a heart beat
like a subtle swallow beats, it's wings,
mild, hot, or suicide?

No comments: