Feb 25, 2005

One Last Word

As we enter Oscar weekend the buzz is that Jamie Foxx is looking like a lock for Best Actor on Sunday. What a sad day it would be if the second best comic to come from the great insititution that was Living Color beats Leo for the statuette. What am I saying? Bite my turbulent tongue! I don't know what came over me to speak so darkly, so pessimistically about my Leo. Aargh! That was so not like me! Not fetch at all. Of course Leo is going to win, the stars are aligned! The O.C finally got itself back on track last night, Shaq's knee injury ain't so bad, and i think I actually bought the coolest shoes ever made at lunch today:


Believe it.

So everything's coming up roses! Leo can't miss! So stop all the playa hating and keep your fingers crossed on Sunday, when Leo will become, truly, the King of the World!

No comments: