Mar 3, 2006

Mi Casa, Su Casa

'B' is for Brain
'L' is for Address
'O' is for
'G' is for Grimy
'A' is for Assured
'S' is for Subway
'S' is for

I thought I would open today's blog with an unfinished acrostic I call 'BlogAss'. It's hard when there are two S's.


Rock Hard.

I was all set to blog you today about the 10,000th hit this delicious web-haven just received (more than twice as many as Pete Rose, BTW), when I realized there is something far more pressing I need to address. Did I find this new information on the computer? NO! How about on the web? NO! How about on ESPN.com? Hell, NO!

Where then, could I have found it?

Well friends, it was tucked inside...

The folds of my own brain!

I used something called 'Critical Thinking Skills' to facilitate this new information. I started with a thought:


I Love Ninja Turtles.

I then, and this is the part that uses Critical Thinking, let that thought turn into another thought:

I Want to Live With Them.

This second though then blossomed like a hot-house flower into a million micro-thoughts that settled in and around the folds of my brain, and formed a question:

WTF* Do Those Guys Live?

(*WTF stands for 'Where The Fuck', I'm in touch with the youth culture).

Really though, when they go down that hole where do they end up?



Do they sleep on the subway tracks? Keeping one ear on the rail so they might warn their fellow Turtles at the first sign of an approaching train? Does the hole teleport them in some fashion? Perhaps to somewhere in the desert? No, no , no and no!

When they dive down the hole they go to: CASA-BUNGA!



Casa Bunga is a place where the Turtles can relax and get away from the stress of battling thugs, goons and henchmen.

There is no hate at Casa Bunga. In fact, last time it was tested it was completely free of negativity, sarcasm, snideness, and mean. It is filled with only one emotional oxygen-substitute (Turtles breathe feelings): LOVE!



Casa Bunga is so pleasant that it actually floats 3 inches off the ground most days, and makes the Turtles feel so loved that they smile even when they are fighting (bad guys, never each other!)



So even though the Turtles may be out of the spotlight (for now) rest assured that they are not lying with their cute green faces pressed against grimy subway tracks in the underbelly of NYC.

Instead, they are laying out at Casa Bunga, soaking up the rays and laughing about their old crime-fighting days. And that is where you will find them, until they are called on again, which, I might mention, will be sooner than you think (believe me, I'm in touch with the youth culture).

--------------------------------

LOL ADMIN>

No comments: