Dec 8, 2004

SO MUCH FOR ENDURING LOVE



So, our boy Leo is many things, but one thing he seems NOT to be is the "commitment-type". How appropriate is it that Leo is playing the womanizing Howard Hughes in the upcoming bio-pic The Aviator? It is very appropriate. Very appropriate indeed. Yes.

Leo has, in fact, been linked to more than 20 Hollywood starlets, and he just turned thirty! At this rate I estimate by the time he is 40 he will have boned somewhere between 70 and 90 starlets! That's almost a hundred starlets! HOLY! If you want more info on Leo and his ladies you can get all the goods HERE.

The point of this little ramble is this: It is time for Leo to settle down, so I have put together the little poll you see below (bottom of the page). If everyone could please voice their opinions I will gather all of the data, and compile a theory for what would make Leo happiest in his life. Once complete, I will email my theory to Leo, and all kinds of hilarity will (or will not) ensue. Let's give it a shot!


PS - I am having some trouble formatting this puppy. If you could please give me some feedback in the shoutouts on whether or not the site looks right on your comp I would appreciate it. Love is all around us, M.

No comments: