Jun 29, 2005

KITTY CAT CHITTY CHAT

Howdy pardners, welcome back to Cat Country. Sorry for the lag between posts, but it's hard to concentrate on blogging when your cat is as cute as mine!


C/h/at.

While it may be a dod-eat-dog world out there, it is also a cat-is-cute world! Just last night my cat caught a mouse, only problem is, it was my computer mouse!


Good.

Now, as you may or may not have noticed, you can use the letters in "cat" to spell "act", and boy can they ever!

I once wrote a play and acted it out with my cat Pookie. It went like this:

Me: Fine weather for golf, wouldn't you say Pookie?
Pookie: It most certainly is Marty, what say we shoot a quick nine holes?
Me: I meant fine weather for watching golf!
Pookie: I know Marty, when I said "shoot" I really meant "watch"!
Me and Pookie: (laughing).


Fore!

But cat's are not all fun and games. There is one problem with cats:


A cat will scratch a chair.

But don't get mad, this is just because of a cat's nature. And if they didn't have this nature, they wouldn't be so cute. That's the way I look at it!

Till next time, cat-lovers!

No comments: