Jul 15, 2005

LOL Administrator

Hello Webizens!

So people are always like "Holy shit guy! What's up with your sweet handle "LOL Administrator?"
And then I'm all: "What do you mean what's up with it?"
And they're like: "What the frick is a LOL!"
And then I laugh and laugh.

So to clear up any confusion, "LOL" is an abbreviation of "Lots of Love", and is used in chat-rooms when someone says something nice or funny and you want to let them know that you love them, like so:

Redgirl04: I hate homework!
FlwrPwr: So do I, and my parents are sooo annoying.
Redgirl04: I know right! We should make your parents do my homework!
FlwrPwr: LOL!

Awesome I know. And I know what you are thinking: "Man, this guy must know a lot about chat-rooms". Well, guess what, I do! The chat-room dance is one of great skill and maneuvering, but if you play your cards right, you may end up with an e-friend before you can say "upload my modem!" Let me walk you through it:

a/s/l

– This is a standard chat-room opener, and stands for: "Age/Sex/Language of Correspondence". It will give you a good idea of who you are chatting with, and if they can understand you.

If all is good so far, you want to move into some personal info, so your chat partner can get to know you a little. These are some of my personal favorites...

MILC
– Man, I Love

HUSBFC?

– "Have you seen Bowling for Columbine?" - Asking questions, always a hot move.

I2ETBSB

– "I too enjoy the Backstreet Boys" - Finding common interests.

Now that you have gotten to know each other a bit, it is time to impress. Flash a few of these puppies and you'll have them eating out of the palm of your cyber-hand:

2WDMAR

- "Two wrongs don't make a right" - Demonstrates wisdom, and wisdom is power.

IHBG

- "I have bad gas" - Don't be ashamed of your body. Learn to love your flaws.

MOCIAGC

– "My other car is a golf club" - Braggadocio. Most often used by witches.

That should pretty much take care of the wooing stage. You may now move in for the kill:

IMGAY

- "Instant Messaging gets annoying, yeah?" - If they bite on the suggestion of another form of "Contact", reel them in with:

UWTGFADS...(OW)

- "You want to go for a drink sometime? (Or whatever) - Forward, but no too forward. A little game I like to call "Hard to get".

And that should do it. They will respond with an "O-YA!" or maybe a "Can we sing the Pollution-Man theme song?" and you are all set.

As for what to do on your actual real-life date? You'll have to look elsewhere for that kind of info. I can't seem to get past the braggadocio stage.

/Thank me l8r. BB4N!

LOL Admin.

No comments: