Jul 26, 2005

One From the Crates

So I saw Mr. Hennessy last night and he told me that while he enjoys my blogosphere, he wishes I would post more frequently. Fair enough. What Mr. Hennessy did not realize - and what you may not either - is that I actually write alot more posts than I post. These posts get saved as drafts and never see the light of day. I can be fairly selective as to what I deem suitable for the fanhome.

This led to the following comment from my sister:

Rosemary: So you are saying that you are picky about what you post, and yet you still put up that creepy thing about brain-signs two weeks ago?

That is a whole other conversation. The point here is that I have decided to drag one of these old boys out, dust it off, and make you read it.

To set the scene, this post was to be the first one after the change back from "Cat Country" (ironically, the first thing I did post was the Brain-Signs, which I happen to like, so there). It would also have been shortly after my lovely girl-friend Julie fled the country to visit California.

Ready...GO!


Ah, that's better hey? I was getting pretty creeped out by the whole cat thing, it is so nice to be back in the pleasant confines of the LDF. Sort of like sliding on your favorite pair of moccasins, feeling the cool buck-hide against your skin...


Nothing beats a soft moc.

My lovely girlfriend Jules is currently travelling in California. I am lonely, and if you run into me I will probably look like this:


Bummed.

But if she's happy, I'm happy, so I may also look like this:


Chillin'

So while it is hard to say exactly how I will be doing emotionally, it is safe to say that I will (and do) look like Adam Brody.

Ms. G is currently in:

Delicious:

San Francisco!

When finished there she will be heading to:

Provocative:

Lake Tahoe!

Misunderstood:

Los Angeles

and finally:

Vegas Baby,

Vegas!

I am guessing Vegas will be the highlight, as that is where she can spot one of our favorite things: A CELEBRITY!

Celebrities are people who are cool and hot and get talked about in gossip magazines like In Touch and US Weekly. For example:


James Caan is a celebrity.

And also:

Judy Dench is a celebrity.

Some celebrities are so hot they are known by one name. Those super-celebrities include:


Arsenio.


Leo.

and...

Dench.

So Jules, wherever you are at this very moment, I hope you are happy and well, and that the super-celebs are more plentiful than a summers day in Yorkville. See you soon Natalie, see you soon.

LOL Admin.



So there it is, not so bad I guess. And if you thought that one was good, wait till you get a load of Brain-Signs: Redux. It's going to be the biggest thing since cranial-electrode diffusion.


No comments: